Cart is empty
About Skinny Chef
Want to enjoy delicious meals, have more energy, maintain a healthier lifestyle, and keep your weight in check? As a professional chef and certified health coach, it's my mission as the Skinny Chef to give you the solutions you need to succeed.
People crave rich-tasting, well prepared meals, and that’s why restaurant food is so tempting. Using the right recipes and the right techniques determines not only how amazing your food can taste, but also how you can enjoy them without putting on the pounds and feeling more energized at the same time.
Cooking more at home is the smartest strategy for maintaining or losing weight (almost on autopilot), so it’s your cooking knowledge and healthy recipe collection that will set you up for success. Skinny Chef is all about helping you:
- boost flavor and taste for any dish
- expand your recipe collection with quick and easy ideas that you can pull off in minutes
- dial down fat and calories, while loading up on nutritious superfoods
- live healthier!
Healthy AND Delicious? That’s Right.
Wish you could ditch the diets forever? Nobody likes yo-yoing weight and hard-to-follow diet routines, so it’s the perfect time to trust a skinny chef for decadent tasting dishes that can be enjoyed year-round and guilt-free.
Making delicious food healthier, and healthy foods delicious is only the first step. Once you’re hooked on mouth-watering new favorites, you’ll appreciate cooking fast and easy recipes at home and making other small tweaks that create a more vibrant, balanced lifestyle.
- It’s not about fancy equipment or exotic ingredients
- It’s also not about constant calorie-counting or rigid rules
- And it’s absolutely not about bland diet foods that fail to impress
So go ahead... sign up for free updates today and join Skinny Chef Jennifer Iserloh to explore the fascinating insights, recipe ideas, and healthy cooking tips that a professionally-trained chef has to offer.
If you’re really curious, we’ll tell you a bit about the gal who started this whole thing. Remember, you asked for it.
About Jennifer Iserloh
As a professionally trained chef, certified health coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition) and healthy cooking celebrity, Jennifer has created thousands of delicious recipes, articles, and blogs posts for TV, print and web publications including The Today Show, Living Well With Montel, SELF, Prevention, In Style, People, First For Women, AOL KitchenDaily, and LiveStrong.
In addition to her own bestselling books Healthy Cheats (2012), 50 Shades of Kale (2012), Active Calorie Diet (2011), Secrets of a Skinny Chef (Rodale, 2010), and Yoga Body Diet (2010), she was also the recipe developer for Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s Deliciously Gluten Free (2012), The Drop 10 Diet (2012), Jessica Seinfeld’s Double Delicious (2010) and Deceptively Delicious (2007), as well as Joy Bauer’s Food Cures (2007).
With Skinny Chef, Jennifer’s mission is to show families that healthy cooking can be fresh, fun and flavorful – including techniques from professional kitchens to empower people to take on a bigger role in their own health while enjoying life more.
Over the years, people have said a lot of nice things about Skinny Chef and Jennifer:
- SELF magazine’s editor-in-chief Lucy Danziger labeled Jennifer’s recipes “A Must-Have In Every Healthy Woman’s Kitchen”
- Gourmet magazine editor Maggie Ruggiero wondered aloud “Who Thinks Up This Stuff… Crazy And Crazy Good.”
- Jessica Seinfeld said “Jennifer is a wonderful chef who really knows how to simplify home cooking.”
- Vital Juice comments “Recipe Rehab: Give in to your cravings and lose weight effortlessly.”
- LiveStrong.com got 350,000 people to watch Jennifer’s Food Courting videos.
- But maybe most importantly, it’s what the Skinny Chef fans have said…