Cart is empty
How To Use The Sauces
With four delectable flavors to choose from, Skinny Chef Superfood Sauces can be used as cooking sauce, marinade, condiment or dressing/dip - on anything from vegetables, chicken, meats or fish. Click here for more than 60 quick and easy recipes »
Here are some representative suggestions:
- Chicken/Steak: Add the sauce as you pan-sear the chicken, or add the sauce as a condiment at the end (like ketchup)
- Fish: Marinade or baste fish (like tilapia) with sauce, then cook in a pan or bake in the oven.
- Burgers/Meatballs/Chilis: Mix the ground meat with sauce, then form patties and grill to lock in gourmet flavors
- Vegetables: Saute vegetables as you normally would, then add the sauce, reduce the heat to low and simmer for one minute.
- Pizza: Cover the pizza dough with the sauce and tomato paste, then add your toppings and bake.
- Dips: Make a quick guacamole from avocadoes and sauce.
Low in calories and extremely low in sodium, the sauces are ideal to easily add "delicious-ness" without guilt... check out this comparison against other sauces »
Skinny Chef In The News
“Consumers are looking for clean ingredients that are easy to understand. According to Mintel, 52 percent of condiment users are interested in products that are natural or free of artificial additives or preservatives.”
Of course, that’s exactly what you’ll find in Skinny Chef Superfood Sauces: all-natural, gluten free, vegan/vegetarian without any of the top ten allergens or any artificial additives, colorings or preservatives.